There are a few little things that every Man ought to know how to do. Little things that I know I am going to love teaching you:
- To whittle.
- To catch a fish.
- To clean and dress a wound.
- To barbecue a steak.
- To shave with an actual razor.
- To fix a power cable.
- To keep a journal.
- To mix a couple of good drinks.
- To find your way out of the woods when you get lost.
- To make a good campfire.
- To make a few useful home remedies.
- To fire a bow.
- To play chess.
- To write at least a simple computer program.
- To negotiate a deal.
- Research a topic without the Internet.
- To perform logical deductions.
- To grow your own vegetables
- To meditate.
Because I want you to hold me accountable, never hesitate to ask me to teach you any of those, if I am not moving at your pace.